Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hailey's New Friend!




I am sorry for all of you boys out there that thought you had a chance at getting Hailey as your girlfriend....she is taken by Graiden Allen! Just the other night they decide to take each other's pacie and no matter which one they had, they wanted the other one. So it was pretty comical to watch how they would just take it from the other person. They had a good time doing it though....my friend Crystal said that she was going to tell Graiden that he kissed a girl when he was 10 months old....or as close to kissing as baby can! :) I couldn't help but laugh at them and they just have a wonderful time when they get together and play. Graiden is a total boy and is a little rough with Hailey, but it is okay because she needs to toughen up some. They are so cute though and we are so thankful for our wonderful friends. They are such a blessing to John and I and we love being able to hang out with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.