Wednesday, March 12, 2008

British Virgin Islands






Okay, so I know that it has been forever since I have last updated our blog....what can I say when I am chasing Hailey all over the place it is very hard to sit and update. Plus, she loves to try and help me type and do things on the computer that she usually deletes whatever it is that I am working on....so forgive us.

We wanted to post a couple pictures from our trip that we took to the British Virgin Islands with John's family. We had a wonderful time together despite all of us getting the stomache flu. The picture of the water is actually the view we had all week long outside our window. It was so beautiful there and we just loved the time we had to reflect and get alone time with God. How can you not be see Him in something as beautiful as that? All in all we had a wonderful time snorkeling, laying on the beach, playing in our own pool, driving the golf cart to different places, and of course having nice dinners out. It was such a beautiful place to visit, but one that was a hard trip with Hailey. She did great, don't get me wrong, but it was a full day of travel along with a lot of different custom checks and things.....so all in all a long day.

I was lucky enough to get the flu on our longest flight from San Juan to Dallas and it was so bad that I ended up having to get IV fluids before they would let me fly on our next flight. Needless to say I did not make the connecting flight to Indy and John and I had to stay in Dallas for the night. It was so bad though because I was still trying to nurse Hailey, but was unable to really do that much since we all had been sick. Since she does not take formula we talked to our doctor and ended up just going straight to whole milk. All in all she has done great with the transition and is doing well.

Well, lots going on in our life and we hope that we can stay in touch with all of you. We are trying to figure out if we are going to do a new website or keep this one, so if you get on and read our blog please post something so we know who all is getting on and if it is worth keeping up. Thanks!

Love,
The Andersons<><

No comments: