Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Little...Not So Little Girl!




Hailey when she was just born.....and here she is around Thanksgiving....I just wanted to go back and post a comparison picture of our little girl. It doesn't seem like she should be turning two in May, how time flys by so quickly. We were hoping that we would be able to post on here and tell all of you we were pregnant again, but we had a miscarriage. I was almost 9 weeks along and lost the baby right before Valentines Day, Though we are grieving and really having a hard time with this some days, I can't help but look back at our precious little girl and thank the Lord for what a wonderful blessing she is to us. Each day she makes me laugh, want to pull my hair out, but she loves me unconditionally and that is so precious. The Lord has a plan for our life and a plan for us as to when we will have another child, so we are leaving it all in His hands and allowing Him to work through us. He is an awesome God and we are so thankful for the little girl He has already given us. We love you all!

2 comments:

"D" said...

We're praying for you! Hope you are doing well!

Love & Miss ya!

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

John, Sue, and Hailey,

We're so sorry for the loss of your little baby. There is so much pain in the loss of that precious life! Joel and I were in that same boat about a year ago and I remember how hard and sad it was. Our little baby would've been due around Thanksgiving, so watching that holiday pass was hard. But now that we have Kendall, I can't imagine life with out her! We're praying that God blesses you with another baby soon and we're praying for you as you wait.
The Novaks