Monday, January 26, 2009

We're Back








Sorry to all of you who were I am sure anxiously awaiting the latest update on the blog. With the computers crashing it has left us with no means for an update. I don't know how long this update will be as Hailey is "helping me". In fact she said she was going to write the rest of this.





Hello friends. I thought that I would share with you all some of my Christmas memories from this year. It all started with me helping Mommy wrap lots of presents. I was such a big help. I would grab the roll of paper and run the other direction so she could see all of it. I also thought that she needed some more practice at wrapping so I helped her unwrapping some of the gifts multiple times so she could perfect her skill. It was a blast. I got to see lots of special people over Jesus' Birthday including my Great Grandparents Browns and Goma and Gopa Danielson. I had a great time showing off for all of my friends and family.






I also got to see my Aunt Carrie and cousin Mia. We had so much fun. I thought Mia was very cool and also very funny. I really enjoyed playing hide and seek with her and then laughing until we both fell down. I know my Aunt Carrie loved to see me because she gave me lots of squeezes. I did really miss my Uncle Jason and Danny though.






That weekend I also got to play with all my cousins on the Danielson side which was so much fun. Me and all the other "little people" played a lot in the basement while our parents got to talk. My counsins Ian and Calvin and I even played some great piano music for eveyone. It was so much fun.


Since then, life has been good for us. I even have a new favorite activity, screaming... It is so fun and can serve multiple purposes. My mom and dad aren't quite sure that this is a good thing but I am working on them. I hope all of you are doing well and can't wait to hear from you all!!


Hailey

1 comment:

"D" said...

Finally, an update! Just Kidding! It's great to hear you all are doing well. I love the new pics and am glad you had a great holiday!

Miss you!