Monday, October 13, 2008

A Time to Remember







Recently, I have been going through a lot of our old posts and so many of the pictures we had taken during the first year of Hailey's birth and think about all the many firsts she went through. I am so thankful and blessed that we have been able to enjoy all of Hailey's firsts and I can't be more happy to be a mom than I am right now. Even though it is so hard to not miss the days when she was first born and we could lay her on our lap and rock her to sleep. Or all the times we would just look at her and be in tears as she was such a little miracle and such a blessing. There are days that I miss her being that little, but I am so thankful for all the interacting she does with us now and just how much fun it is to go outside and run around with her. She is still our little girl and even though she is growing way to fast, we do still love every new first she does. We hope that you will enjoy the pictures we posted many of her first month at home, to her now....oh how time goes by too fast and how we should hold on to every minute we have with them as they grow way to fast!

No comments: