Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chicago









Hailey and I were able to take a trip to Chicago to see the Denman's. We had such a wonderful time letting the girls play and we had such a wonderful time taking them around Chicago and letting them play at the playground. We has such a great time even though Hailey did not like Jade (their dog) at all and was scared at times to even get off the couch. So that was rough on all of us as Jade just wanted to show Hailey that she loved her. It was nice to be able to go and have some time with Denise just to talk and hang out. She is such a wonderful Christian lady and I am so thankful she is my cousin and friend. I am also very thankful that John allowed his girls to be gone for a couple of days and that he is so willing to allow me the opportunity to visit my friends. We hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

"D" said...

How cute! We really had a great time! (I apologize for the delay in checking this...it's been a crazy couple of weeks!)

We were so happy to have you with us, even though Jade was not able to win Hailey over! Olivia keeps saying "Ailey"... I think she's made a friend!

Take care! Miss ya guys!