Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Total Mess





Okay, I promise this is my last post of the day, but I really needed to get all the pictures and activities up on the blog...so for all of those out there that give me a hard time about not posting, I think I have fulfilled my quota.

After we went to the zoo and then went to John's work to let Hailey spend some time with him, we came home and had some dinner. Well, Hailey is really into doing everything herself, even if it means a huge mess and everything going straight into the wash and taking her straight to the bath. She didn't want to eat her mac and cheese unless she did it herself and so that lead into her taking her plate and trying to lick it and then dumping it all out. Needless to say you can see from the pictures she was a mess, but she really did enjoy the time she made a mess. For those doubters out there, she really did eat a fair amount of mac and cheese. John and I were laughing hysterically as she was just kept getting more and more in her hair and on her....it was pretty funny! And it kept her from crying through the whole dinner....the things you do to make them happy especially as she keeps trying to do everything on her own.

We hope you have enjoyed our new post and they have made you laugh.

Love,
The Andersons<><

1 comment:

"D" said...

Looks like you've had a lot of fun being out and about! Mac n' cheese must still be a classic favorite for young kids. Olivia won't turn away from it! Can't wait to see you soon!