Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Pictures!



We couldn't help but post this new picture of Hailey and Z playing in her bedroom. It was so cute because Z actually came into her room and laid by her. I couldn't believe it, he is starting to show us that he really does love his sister.


Here is a picture of Hailey holding her bottle all by herself, it was so cute because I didn't have to do it for her. She just naturally grabbed it and held it all by herself. She is getting so big!

The last picture is of Hailey eating her foot while she is in the bath tube, she really loves to eat those toes and it makes me laugh so much. She is always trying to put them in her mouth and she is getting pretty good at it.

Oh, just a note, I am sorry that these pictures never seem to be with the right caption, I can't seem to get it to work out that way. Please forgive me!

Love,
The Andersons

No comments: